Friday, June 17, 2011

happy fathers day dad!


to u, dad..or apak.. =)

"When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, To more than I can be.

thanks for everything u have done in my life


B.A.P.A.K

nyalah yang selalu ngikat rambut aku mun maok pegi tadika bila mak dah pergi kerja..walupun senget usaha nya ada..

nyalah motivator aku bila masalah dalam hidup

nyalah teman kelaie mun ada rasa mok bertengkar, kelaie hal yang ndak2

nyalah urang yang akan ngalah mun aku degil sik nengar katanya

nyalah urang yang ngajar anak pompuannya tentang bol, reti offsides

nyalah urang yang ngajar aku main guitar

nya buat aku rasa selamat

nyalah yang teriak2 kuat mun ajar aku first drive di pasar haha

nyalah juak yang akan menghappykan anak2 perempuannya even dalam cara apa sekalipun..

HE WILL TRY HIS BEST

for his child.



for dad, thanks to be my friend, my superhero in my entire life

you are the best daddy in the world

thanks for being with me all this while

i adore ur love and affections tat u give to us

i want u to know tat u hold the special place in my hearts forever and for always

and i wonder how is life without u

i won't ever imagine tat *sedih T.T
I LOVE U DAD so much.

there's no words can express the deep feeling inside of how much i love u


- gadis2 selalunya adore ngan kasih sayang bapaknya
until sidaknya maok dapat soulmate yang kedak bapaknya juak..
maybe sak anak2nya pun dapat rasa father-daughter relationship as they do-

rite girls??


thus untuk fathers day ada plan apa2??

mun xda, apa kata kitak urang polah la cute card untuk bapak, show some love to him he'll be happy of cos!

maok polah the most sporting daddy in the world t-shirt untuknya pun boleh,, 



come jum tgk beautiful moment dad-daughter yang aku suka...ada yang ku tgk pun sebak rasanya,,
maok nangis..huhu *well congek!*

really miss this time wen we know zero about this world, he teaches us everything as we ask them


=)


tem kedak tok kita selalu nyuroh beli Ali Baba meli choki2 meli tora datang lagi pun nya maok tehee


happynya kenak dukong apak..harap2 laki ku cemtok juak lak...ehemm crita belaki nampak?? erk


so touched with this pic, sedihnya saat tok mun aku dh nerun2 aku nagis kali..diat pic pun T.T bongok!


boleh ka aku kawen ada nari2 cemtokk?? ahha maok eh..tpi kompem apakku padah.."buang tebiat ko ya" heee

till then, adios,,,


HAPPY FATHERS DAY muaxxxx!

1 comment: