i

Saturday, September 3, 2011

missing you boifie ♥


picture speaks louder than words..
i miss him so much
there's no words
can explain
how


much i miss u mr boifie..


lovesong
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you



p/s: i love u..have a sweet dream ^^




sharing is caring!!

1 comment:

  1. miss him too.. :P

    Tag awk!!..:P

    http://nuruldya13.blogspot.com/2011/09/necklaces-bracelets-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete